Sunday, September 28, 2014

SATURDAY AND SUNDAY RECAP!


It’s that time again for my Saturday and Sunday recap.  I have been swamped this weekend, and I am so far behind, so I will keep this a bit short this week.  I do want to say how much I appreciate all the new fans, and how much it means to me to hear from you. 



Now, let’s talk about “Outlander.”  Wasn’t it so awesome!  I was amazed, startled, and fell in love with Jamie even more when he came to rescue Claire. I did feel sorry for her husband in the 1945, but there is just something so appealing about Jamie. He’s hot, strong, fearless, and so handsome in both looks and ways. 



And how many of you are bummed by the fact we have to wait until April to see more?  Oh well, anticipation is good, right? 



Take care all, and have a blessed upcoming week.

No comments: