Sunday, October 5, 2014

SATURDAY & SUNDAY RECAP!

I am so sorry.  I am running woefully behind this week. I did not get a chance to post my Thursday Pick Me Up, and now I'm trailing in the dirt on this post.  Please forgive my tardiness. I truly can say it was not procrastination on my part. I have been sick with a sinus infection, and have barely been able to get other things done.  I just now sent in my homework.  

Yesterday, I rested by taking a long nap, and then I found two stinkbugs in my bedroom/office. Oooh, I do not like those things at all. I hit one, thought it was dead, it disappeared, and I looked down and saw it on my wrist. Suffice it to say, I slapped my wrist several times to get it off. 

Today, I watched some old episodes of "Blue Bloods."  Man, I may be telling my age, but I still think Tom Selleck is hot!  Then I took another long nap, took my medicine, and started to work on  homework.  Yeah, sounds pretty boring doesn't it?  Oh well, I can always hope to dream of more exciting things than Criminology and History.  

In the meantime, everyone have a great next few days, and I will be making sure I get my Thursday Pick Me Up completed on time this upcoming week.

Hugs!

Faith

No comments: