Sunday, October 12, 2014

SATURDAY AND SUNDAY RECAP!



Good afternoon, everyone!  I hope you’ve all had a good weekend. Mine hasn’t been bad. Still having some trouble with my back, but getting some work done. Yesterday, I became the proud mama of MacGregor Ramsey Smith.  NO, not a mortal child but a furry one. He came from the shelter and is an adorable mix of Schnauzer and. Shih Tzu.



Regardless of playing mama, I did get some homework squared away, and I plan on doing more today.



What I really want to talk about is tomorrow. YES, tomorrow on my blog we have have guest author Eliza March on board. Her newest release “Witch’s Tattoo” will be available also tomorrow.  She is a personal friend, a fantastic author, and a wonderful critique partner.  So please mark your calendar’s and come over and visit!




No comments: