Sunday, August 10, 2014

WHAT TO READ? MAYBE IT'S NOT SO HARD TO FIND A NEW AUTHOR!

You know the times when you want to read something, but you just don't have a clue.  Well, I want to introduce you to an author who has traversed several genre lines in romance. Gini Rifkin

 

 I have followed her trail of awesome romance books from Medieval to Western.  She never fails to amaze me with her characters, plot, and resolution. 

 

And although she's made me cry when losing one of her characters, I always cannot wait for her next book.

 

You can check out her titles as well as a library of historical facts, pictures, and tidbits on Gini's fascinating life from a Midwest girl to a woman who is not afraid to face the sometimes hair-raising trials of living in Colorado by checking out her blogspot:

 "From The Heart With Gini Rifkin," as well as her website:

 Gini Rifkin, Author.

 

Check out some of her covers!

 


 




As I said if you want a new author to read you must check out Gini!




No comments: