Saturday, August 2, 2014

Another Saturday and I...


Greetings everyone!  I hope you all have had a lovely week!  I am contemplating what I want to do at the moment. Write or rest...lol.  I didn't sleep a lot last night, but when I did I dreamed about details in a book I am plotting.  Don't you just love it when it all comes together?

I am not going to divulge anything about this book, yet, but will shelve all the minute details until later on.  I plan to go back to something I am working on now.  

As for the rest of my weekend, I have a reunion to go to, and then I plan on a nap...lol.  When you eat southern cooking, it calls for a long slumber to work off the calories. What don't you believe me?  

Any who, you all have a great week, and I will be back in a few days to tease you a bit more with another excerpt from the second book, "Dunbar's Curse" in my "Bound By Blood, the Legends" series.

XOXOXO


No comments: