Saturday, July 19, 2014

Question Of The Day!

If you could have the highlander of your dreams and were able to choose which time frame you would live in, which one would you choose?

I personally want a castle on a loch with a balcony, embedded into the mountain the castle sits on. I also want to live in the past with my highlander all decked out in his kilt, he doesn't truly have to wear anything else, but I would also like to have wireless, central heat and air when needed.

So who thinks I'm a bit crazy, or how many of you out there actually feel the same way I do?

Don't be shy, drop me a note by email or just post your comment here.  

I truly want to know how many of us with a romantic outlook want to have the hot highlander but also a bit of creature comforts. Oh yeah, I definitely would have to have my laptop and my phone.

No comments: