Tuesday, July 15, 2014

JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT I WOULD NEVER FINISH...


Okay, well I believe I have finished with updates on my blog!

Please check out the book page, it is updated as is the excerpt page. I have also added some reviews I didn't even know about. How terrible is that?  Oh well, like I said last year and the first of this year have been a tad complicated for me.


I hope you will be able to find all the information you need now, and that you will love the blog enough to come back and often.

I plan on having guest authors here at the blog starting in August. If you have an idea of whom you would like to see then please comment or shoot me an email


Being an author is hard work but my readers make it worth while, so remember I love to hear what you like or don't like.

Faith

No comments: