Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Announcing Author Spotlights

Yes, you read it correctly. After taking careful note and being the most honored guest of Dayana Knight and a few other awesome authors, I too plan on doing some spotlights and interviews.


I will be annoucing the time and date for Dayana Knight to be chatting with us this month, as well as Eliza March in early October and Angela Knight near Halloween.


I will also be hosting several other authors we all know and love in the upcoming months.


Please let me know what or whom you like to see on my blog.


Until then write from the heart and soul!


Faith

2 comments:

Eliza March said...

I'm looking forward to your interview.

Faith V. Smith said...

Whoo hoo and so I'm I. I think we will need plenty of cold water when you are there. You right some hot stuff!

Faith