Thursday, January 1, 2015

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I can’t say that I’m sorry to see 2014 behind me.  It was a year filled with thorns. I lost my sight in one eye for almost three weeks and ended up having two separate surgeries and three procedures.  I also spent most of the year sick with sinus infections and back problems.  Yet, I survived and God is so good. I am blessed.  My lovely and talented daughter Amanda was a rock and a blessing during all of these trials.

Last night on the stroke of midnight, I welcomed the New Year in by having prayer with my daughter, thanking God for his blessings and for 2015 to be a much better year. Does that mean I wait on God to just hand out his mercy and grace? No. I will be doing my part in trying to follow his guidance so I receive the blessings he has for me and mine.

One thing good about 2014 is I QUIT smoking. I started vaping instead. NO more tar on my lungs, no more smoke in my hair or clothes, and no more second hand smoke for my daughter. I am thrilled to say I have not had a real cigarette in almost a month. SOMETHING I never thought I would say and not be bald from pulling my hair out.
Anyone interested in quitting, try the VAPENSTEAD store. It is amazing!

I am wishing all my family members, friends, online and off, the most blessed New Year ever. I know it’s been hard for a lot of you.  You know who you are, and I am praying this year is better all the way round. And for all the birthdays and posts I missed, just know I am thinking of you!

Hugs and God’s Blessings!

No comments: