Tuesday, July 2, 2013

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY RICK!

♥ HAPPY ANNIVERSARY RICK! ♥

Since it is now midnight here in Georgia, and officially July 3rd, I want to wish my angel husband a Happy 36th anniversary. Yes, I still celebrate the day we were married even after him being gone almost seven years. Our courtship was short, we became engaged less than a week after we started dating, and were married three months later. Our beautiful and talented daughter Amanda arrived 2.5 years later and made life even better. Rick died after a head injury that destroyed his mind and body, but I know that he is watching over me and Amanda. It's sad when you think you have all the time in the world to grow old together and then death steps in to take away that dream. So, for all the fights, the making ups, the love, the laughter, the tears, and the joy, thank you, Rick.

Happy anniversary, baby! Love you Rick! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments: