Sunday, October 26, 2014

SATURDAY & SUNDAY RECAP!


Well, it’s been one heck of a weekend after one heck of a week.  Sorry for not posting earlier.  My dear, sweet, prayer partner, a seventy-nine year-old blind man, passed away early last Monday.  It was a shock, and it hurt to lose someone who has been like a dad to me. 

And on Thursday, I had cataract surgery on my left eye. The one that had a retina detachment back in February and caused me to go blind for almost three weeks.  Suffice it to say, I went back to day job, but still have a bit nausea and a headache. I put both those down to stress and too many Ibuprofens. 

Now, yesterday, my younger sister had a ruptured appendix, which required emergency surgery, but she is doing great.  Thank you Lord!

I hope to be back on track next week with my Thursday Pick Me Up.  I know I said I would try to do it and then just have it scheduled to post but that just did not happen.

So, until next time, read a good book.  Try one of mine if you have not already done so, and try buying from the publisher site itself.  It is an awesome way to get better deals and to help out the authors!

Hugs and God Bless!!!!

No comments: