Sunday, October 19, 2014

SATURDAY AND SUNDAY RECAP!


Okay, yes, I missed posting my Pick Me Up Thursday blog.  I am so sorry, but it was not a good day for me. I found out I needed a new furnace, my eye drops could not be picked up for upcoming cataract surgery, and I lost my debit card.  Can we say ouch?

Things have now reconciled themselves, so I am ready to tell you what I’ve been doing. Homework, homework, and more homework.  GOTTA love the midterm of the semester. NOT!  On a lighter side, I did get to read a book and then start a new one.

How many of ya’ll like to relax by being taken away from everyday life?

Please stop by and let me know!

Hugs and since I will be having surgery on Thursday, I will try to get my blog finished and ready to be released before I leave home that morning.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

very ouch indeed. All sympathy, Faith, and hope all went well on Thursday.