Sunday, November 2, 2014

SATURDAY & SUNDAY RECAP!


Wow, did the week fly by or not?  The good news is our new furnace is in, and although it’s cold in my neck of the South, I am warm and toasty.  I have been busy writing, but not writing what I want to. Three papers due for school, but now they are in the bag or shall we say the school’s website.  Yeah!  I have already fired off questions for the most talented and wonderful author Sharon Buchbinder, who will be my guest here on November 13th. She can truly write a great paranormal romance as well as suspense. I love reading her work.

So tell me, what type of weekend have you had?  Is it cold out your way?  Have you read any interesting books?  And if you haven’t why not? There is still time to check out The Wild Rose Press for their “Hauntings From the Garden” collage of books.  There are a lot of good authors who have participated in this series, and take it from me the pages are filled with romance and the substance needed to take one away from life’s troubles.

No comments: