Saturday, June 20, 2015

JUST SO YOU KNOW...

To whom it may concern: I HAVE BEEN WRITING! I am so thrilled to actually have managed to work up a schedule that works.  What I mean is I can keep to it. As many of you know authors are a split group.  Some work from home and some have outside jobs.
There are some who would say working from home is easy, that it is a piece of cake compared to a job in a outside environment. However, I have author friends who do work from home and it is hard work! Balancing a family, obligations, and housework in order to be able to write is not always easy.
I work outside the home, and I can tell you finding the time to do anything when I'm home has been hard.  But with this new schedule I can take care of my full and part time jobs and still be able to write!  Now when school starts back I will have to revise that schedule, but I am firm in my commitment to keep writing! I owe it to my fans and to myself!
This is something I have prayed about and I feel that with God's guidance it will happen! I love to write, I have been making up stories in my head since I was a small child. In the sixth grade, the librarian at my school told me I could and should be a writer. It has always been my desire to write and be published. And now I have the best of one of my dreams. I can daydream and put it on paper without feeling guilty.
So, if you have been salivating for something new from me, just be patient a bit longer. 
Hugs and God's blessings on you all!

No comments: